World Congress is now accepting abstracts for:
Who Can Submit
- In-House Counsel Summit on Data Privacy and Security
- The Inaugural Behavioral Health Policy Track
- 5th Annual Payer’s Behavioral Health Management Track
- Behavioral Health Technologies Track
- 14th Annual Rewarding Healthy Behaviors Summit
- 16th On-Site & Near-Site Employee Health Clinics Summit
- Inaugural Self-Insurance Summit for Employers, TPAs, and Brokers
- 5th Employer-Health System Direct Contracting & Partnership Strategies Summit West
- Employee Health, Benefits, & Well-Being Congress
- ACO Strategy Track
- Bundled Payment Summit
- The 6th Annual West Physician Advisor / Medical Director Summit & Retreat
- 6th Annual Value-Based Network and Contract Management Track
- 3rd Annual Life Sciences Value-Based Contracting Track
- Medical Affairs Launch Strategy Track
- In-House Counsel Summit on Mergers and Acquisitions
- The 4th Annual Oncology Management Summit
- Physician Relations Summit
- The 13th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit
- PharmaForward: New Therapy Development, Regulatory Compliance & Partnerships For Opioids Congress
- ACO Population Health Management Summit
- 2nd Annual Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Summit
- 2nd Annual Health Plan Chronic Disease Management Summit
- 2nd Annual Provider Strategies on Community Partnerships and Social Determinants of Health Summit
- The 10th Annual Care Coordination and Transitions Summit
- 7th Annual Connected Health: RPM and Telehealth Summit
- The 4th Annual Bundled Payment Summit
- 7th Annual Global Pharmaceutical and Medical Meetings Summit
- 6th Annual Rare Disease Market Access & Commercialization Summit
- The 12th Annual Medicaid Managed Care Summit
- 3rd Opioid Management Summit
- The 4th Annual Summit on Managed Long Term Services and Supports
- 11th Annual Health Plan Innovation through Consumerism
- 2nd Annual Health Plan Product Design Summit
- 11th Annual Medicare Marketing & Sales Innovation Summit
- The Life Sciences Patient Congress
- R&D Forecasting, Budgeting & Contracting Leadership Summit
- 11th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum
- 16th Annual Observation Management Summit
- Employer Health Care Cost & Quality Congress
- The 4th Annual Covered Entities’ 340B Summit
- 5th Annual PCMH and Practice Transformation Summit
- 8th Annual Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care Models Summit
- 2019 Physician Liaison Summit - Spring
- 2nd Annual West Coast Payer and Provider Summit to Address Social Determinants of Health for Complex Populations
- The 4th Annual Oncology Management Summit
- Integrate 2019
World Congress welcomes submissions from employers, providers, health plans, public purchasers, pharmaceutical companies, researchers and analysts. Presenters are encouraged to submit abstracts on current and emerging issues related to the conference theme.
Download the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
(PDF) Download the Submission Form for Abstracts (PDF)
(MS Word) Download the Submission Form for Abstracts (Word)
Abstracts are reviewed by a committee of healthcare professionals serving on the World Congress advisory board and conference producers. World Congress accepts submissions on a rolling basis, but recommends submissions be made by no later than four months prior to the conference. Content will be evaluated based on quality and relevance of topic, educational value, timeliness and clearly identified objectives. World Congress will make final decisions as to acceptance of abstracts and presentation format.
If selected for presentation, speakers agree to:
- Submit PowerPoint presentations to World Congress at least 45 days prior to the conference.
- Present information in an objective manner without bias to a particular company, program or product.
- Information in the abstract submission can reproduced for use in conference materials including the electronic presentations (pdf only), documentation book and marketing materials.
- Permission will be given for presentations to be reproduced and made publicly available on World Congress' conference website.
Submission Abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com.
Appropriate learning objectives must be described clearly. Do not use tables, graphs, special formatting (i.e., bold and underline), or scientific symbols. Abstracts with tables, graphs, special formatting, or symbols will not be considered for review. Should questions about this on-line submission form or the abstract review process in general exist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors interested in promoting a program, service or product are strongly
encouraged to contact:
CEO, World Conference Management