Generate and Communicate Scientific Evidence to Gain Payer Support and Improve Product Uptake
The value-based care era of risk-sharing has caused manufacturers to prove therapeutic value beyond safety and efficacy across the entire product lifecycle. Medical Affairs teams are now tasked with communicating the value of a new product prior to launch to ensure the success of new drugs in the value-based care environment.
The World Congress' Medical Affairs Launch Strategy Track is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together including medical affairs executives, payers, IDNs and advocacy to examine stakeholder engagement opportunities and overcome patient access challenges. As the role of medical affairs becomes increasingly important in ensuring product launch success, it is imperative pharma and biotech executives examine pre-launch strategies, develop effective scientific, medical and commercial communications and build stakeholder partnerships.
Director and CMS Chief Medical Officer
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
- Define the role of “value” and determine an effective pre-launch strategy to ensure patient access
- Navigate pre-launch channels and develop a unified and scientific message
- Engage with key stakeholders including physicians, patients, and payers
- Network with senior medical affairs leadership to collaborate on common challenges and establish best practices
- Attend an expert-led, intensive workshop on the Development of a Product Launch Strategy
- Hear how medical affairs can partner with RWE and HEOR teams for commercialization projects