Where Industry Stakeholders Meet to Discuss The Latest Advancements In Hub Design and Patient Services
2018 Speaking Faculty Includes:
Divisional Vice President, Specialty Pharmacy Development and Brand Rx/Vaccine Purchasing
Join Multiple Stakeholders to Examine the Changing Health Care Landscape, Evolving Electronic Record Use, Expanding Specialty Service Model, and Co-Pay Accumulator Uncertainty to Ensure Success in Hub Design and Support Service Strategies.
World Congress’ 5th Annual Patient Support Services and HUB Design Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together, from specialty pharmacies, government officials, advocacy and foundational groups, Hub providers, and more to examine HUB Design in an evolving healthcare landscape. From evolving regulator challenges, the future uncertainty of co-pay and free drug programs, the shift towards EMR, and the increase in payer owned Specialty Pharmacies it is imperative pharma and biotech executives come together to cultivate strategies that will move their Hub designs into the future of healthcare. Attendees will walk away with strategies to ensure HUBs are providing ROI for both the patient and the manufacturer.
- SPECIALTY PHARMACY & HUB DESIGN: Gain insight into the present healthcare landscape and its impact on patient services, specialty pharmacy and hub design
- HUB STRATEGY & DYNAMIC PRODUCT PORTFOLIOS: Walk away with tools and tips to develop a hub strategy designed to fit dynamic product portfolios
- E-PRESCRIBING & EMRs: Explore collaboration best efforts between manufacturer, hub and specialty pharmacy in an era of e-prescribing and EMRs
- COPAY & COUPON PROGRAMS: Discuss copay accumulators and the future of copay and coupon programs on patient assistance in the changing healthcare landscape
- FIELD SERVICE TEAMS & VALUE-ADDED SERVICES: Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
- ADVOCACY & PATIENT JOURNEY MAPPING: Discuss advancements in developing person-centered patient support services and uncover ways to utilize patient journey mapping to enhance patient support design
- INTERNAL ALIGNMENT: Assess and overcome complexities in aligning marketing, hubs, market access, distribution and sales strategies for specialty brands
- DATA & TRENDS: determine data elements to assess trends in the specialty space and enhance hub design and patient support
And so much more!
NEW FOR 2018
In today’s evolving healthcare landscape, there is one consistent theme – the patient. Join your peers across patient support services and hub design, specialty distribution, and patient services compliance to break down silos and strategize best practices for improving support and access from manufacturer to patient, provider and networks.
- Customize your experience: participate in shared keynotes and then dive into your specific topic area of interest across the entire Integrate 2018 Congress
- Triple the Networking: Join senior stakeholders from specialty pharmacies, payers, IDNs, manufacturers, and patients to truly transform the specialty network design and improve the patient experience across three co-located summit
Featured Master Class
2018 Copay Summit – July 23, 2018
World Congress’ Copay Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together, from manufacturers, payers, states, government agencies and officials, advocacy and foundational groups, to examine the use of Copay and Coupon programs in an evolving healthcare landscape. With the introduction of the copay accumulator program and increased uncertainty around the future of coupon and free drug programs it is imperative pharma and biotech executives come together to cultivate strategies that will aid their assistance programs to fit into the paradigm shifts in the U.S. healthcare industry. Attendees will walk away with strategies to ensure copay, coupon and free drug programs are providing ROI for both the patient and the manufacturer.
A Full Day Focusing on All Aspects of Copay Programs Including, Critical Updates, Industry Insights and Peer to Peer Knowledge Share
- Explore the current and future landscape of copay card utilization and regulations
- Discuss copay accumulator program initiatives, implications, and future trends
- Gain state perspective on copay legislation and the impact on future state-level regulations
- Leverage data to optimize copay programs and measure copay performance
- Analyze best practices in operational strategies around copay design and free drug programs
- Survey collaboration between hubs and copay programs to navigate the specialty market
Featured Speakers Include
Assistant Vice President, Strategy, Business and Program Development
Carolina’s Healthcare System
As part of the integrate 2018 Congress
Don't just take our word for it!
Outstanding and highly relevant content with excellent speakers
–-- Patient Experience Lead, UCB, Inc. Attending Companies
The evolving healthcare system requires everyone to break down silos and build more integrated solutions. World Congress’ Integrate meetings bring together crucial yet complementary functions: specialty network design, supply chain strategy, patient services and hubs, and compliance. It’s a wonderful opportunity for the industry to reflect on how we can all serve patients more effectively and efficiently. I expect this multi-faceted event to trigger many new crossfunctional conversations and collaborations.
–-- Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., President, Pembroke Consulting, Inc.; Author, Drug Channels
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this Congress valuable time spent
–-- Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK
To inquire about sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Manager, Business Development