August 24, 2021 • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
A Roundtable Discussion Among Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Health Care Professionals
Digital transformation in healthcare isn’t new. But, rapid innovation is, as 2020 accelerated organizations’ efforts as need, provider, and consumer adoption increased. Now, the way in which and how quickly organizations can execute that transformation is vital to success going forward. And, identifying and understanding the blockers, market challenges and shifts are helping to better drive strategic and successful digital transformation in healthcare to not only keep pace, but also to scale, provide better outcomes, drive greater efficiencies, create connected experiences, and meet and exceed consumer expectations.
During this facilitated roundtable discussion, share perspectives with other executives, entrepreneurs, and health care professionals on how market shifts and challenges are creating opportunities and room for organizations to use technology to support the shift in healthcare delivery. Discuss questions, such as:
- How are interoperability and regulatory shifts affecting technology adoption and addressing market challenges?
- How have you scaled, streamlined, resolved workflow issues, improved patient satisfaction, eliminated errors, addressed labor cost management, or driven revenue? What have been keys to success?
- What does the collective journey to connected care look like and how do you get there in today’s market with consumerism?
- How has your approach to adopt technology changed since the pandemic or what continues to be a constant blocker and why?
- How can you realize the benefits of partnership in relation to your channel strategy, company growth?
Please note that access is limited to approved individuals. World Congress/Validation Institute reserves the right to cancel admittance to any attendee at any time, for any reason.