July 21, 2021 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
A Roundtable Discussion with Health Plan Leaders
Every day in the United States, 10,000 people turn 65. Right now, many of those individuals are insured by their employer and will soon be eligible for Medicare. What can you do now to ensure those nearing 65 stay loyal to your plans and don’t shop around when they’re ready for Medicare? How do you engage with them in a way that is timely and relevant? How do you increase member loyalty by offering digital solutions that your population actually wants?
Join your health plan peers for a small group discussion which will cover these topics and so much more on Wednesday, July 21 at 2:00 pm ET. A health plan leader from Fitbit Health Solutions, along with a special guest, will facilitate a healthy discussion to discover ways to enhance the customer experience, enhance marketing efforts to better engage and re-engage members to increase loyalty and retention, and ensure digital offerings meet the expectations of a digital-evolving population. Discuss questions, such as:
- How are you adapting to the evolving digital needs of the new Medicare population?
- Are your current communication strategies effective? Are you educating your commercial members about your Medicare Advantage offerings far enough in advance?
- Which channels have you found most effective?
- When do you start engaging with this aging-in population?
- Are you offering compelling digital solutions that meet your members where they are in their health journeys?
- Are you offering solutions that aim to reduce the cost of care for both you and your members?
- What programs or strategies does your organization have in place to retain your membership as they age into Medicare Advantage?
- What benefits do you feel will be most important for the aging demographic in the next 10 to 15 years?
Please note that access is limited to approved individuals. World Congress/Validation Institute reserves the right to cancel admittance to any attendee at any time, for any reason.