May 27, 2021 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
A Roundtable Discussion with HR Professionals about Microbiome-Based Precision Nutrition
Precision Nutrition is changing the game when it comes to impacting chronic diseases such as diabetes and prediabetes. Programs that combine gut microbiome profiling, machine learning, behavioral science and dietetics, yield record breaking engagement and sustainable outcomes including a path to remission. Learn about both the science and the real world implementation of these innovative programs which will reveal that each individual has a unique response to food.
Join HR benefits colleagues and engage in an informal conversation facilitated by Jan Berger, MD, CEO of Health Intelligence Partners, and Melinda Maryniuk, of Joslin Diabetes Center, on how precision nutrition is radically changing health outcomes including lowering A1C, increasing energy and sleep quality while lowering stress and weight. You’ll have the chance to discuss actionable steps to get started, and find answers to the following questions and more:
- How can we improve employee engagement and outcomes of those with chronic conditions? What are the barriers that are currently holding us, as employers, or employees back?
- Why are siloed programs and misaligned data driving higher costs and holding employers back?
- What is the role of blood sugar in chronic conditions?
- How different are our gut microbiomes and what role do they play in precision interventions?
- How is precision nutrition delivering a step change in engagement rates? What’s driving this breakthrough?
- What is a food prescription exactly? How are these administered and used by employees?
- How can we apply individualized-care at scale?
- Why is consolidation critical to changing the health outcomes of employees?
Please note that access is limited to approved individuals. World Congress/Validation Institute reserves the right to cancel admittance to any attendee at any time, for any reason.