Patient Choice Awards
The key to advancing patient outcomes is to learn from game changers in the industry who are pushing the envelope and developing solutions that improve the lives of patients. World Congress, in partnership with Wego Health created the Patient Choice Awards to showcase pharma organizations, collaborations, and programs that demonstrate measurably better and more transparent health outcomes and promote a better patient experience. Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized and awarded for your organization’s outstanding work in front of your peers!
We seek to identify and reward high value initiatives and pharma organizations who develop innovative ways to include the patient voice, co-create health solutions, and improve patient outcomes. As a result, the entry process is free and winners will gain national coverage and industry-wide recognition and support for future endeavors. By applying you will have a chance to engage with patient leaders and shed light on the innovative work of your company and partners.
- Opportunity to apply to the Patient Choice Awards! Fill out the nomination form
- Receive confirmation of application/ nomination
- If selected as one of the finalists, you will be asked to fill out the full nomination form to be considered by our judges. This is known as our finalization stage.
- Receive award results
- Attend the patient choice awards at the patient congress on March 11th
Key dates and Deadlines:
- December – January 21st Nominations are open
- Early February - Judges will announce finalists
- Late February - Winners will be informed
- March 11th Awards will be presented