Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Patient Services Compliance Track (Integrate 2020) has been rescheduled. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check back or click here to receive updates as they become available.
Analyze the Healthcare Landscape and Gain Critical Updates around Patient Interaction, Foundational Partnerships and Patient Assistance to Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risk
In a healthcare landscape with increased scrutiny around the use of patient services and a heightened necessity to focus on patient centricity, World Congress' 4th Annual Patient Services Compliance Summit is designed to bring industry thought leaders together to develop compliant procedures around Patient Support Services. As the compliance in collaboration has been top of mind for leading regulatory bodies, this year will bring critical updates in compliance with patient assistance programs. Explore topics from data sharing to value added services and anti-kickback regulations, enhancing patient and pharmacy relationships while mitigating risk.
- TOP LEGAL MINDS MEET: Explore top risk areas in patient operations to safeguard patient support services and hub design through opening panel setting the tone for a dynamic and interactive Summit
- INTERNAL ALIGNMENT & COMPLIANCE STRONGHOLDS: Develop strategies to ensure internal compliance across teams in a dynamic patient-centric era
- THIRD PARTY PROVIDER MANAGEMENT: Build comprehensive risk strategies around monitoring and collaborating with third party hub vendors
- MONITORING & CIA STRATEGIES: A pre-event survey will allow for real time data share during this interactive session uncovering emerging compliance strategies for monitoring patient support services
- DATA SHARING & INCREASED PATIENT TOUCHPOINTS: Mitigate risk and manage patient interactions to ensure compliance with increased patient touch points
- COPAY ACCUMULATORS & COUPON PROGRAMS: Discuss copay accumulators the future of copay and coupon programs from both internal strategy and compliance standpoint
- FIELD SERVICE TEAMS: Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
2019 Cross-Stakeholder Featured Speakers:
Executive Vice President, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel
Assistant U.S. Attorney
United States Attorney's Office For the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, DOJ
Divisional Vice President, Specialty Pharmacy Development and Brand Vaccine Purchasing