Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Track (Integrate 2020) has been rescheduled. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check back or click here to receive updates as they become available.
Establish An Optimized Specialty Network Design And Channel Strategy To Enhance Market Access To Specialty Therapies And Improve Patient Outcomes
The 7th Annual Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit is designed to bring key stakeholders together including, pharmacy, manufacturer, payers, PBMs, and critical support services to examine the current state of patient medication access and delivery, in an ever changing market that is forcing us to rethink strategies for optimal network and channel design. As the role of pharmacy channels becomes increasingly important in ensuring patient access and improved outcomes, it is imperative pharma and biotech executives with existing and pipeline specialty drugs come together to learn and share winning channel strategies an appropriate network designs.
- OPTIMAL PATIENT JOURNEY: Learn how to map the desired patient journey and identify the optimal patient service model to inform channel strategies and network design
- PATIENT ACCESS AND ASSISTANCE: Discover how co-pay and patient affordability impacts specialty network design
- SPECIALTY CHANNEL STRATEGY: Determine the trade-offs between open, limited, and exclusive pharmacy networks to ensure the optimal distribution model
- PRE-LAUNCH NETWORK DESIGN: Create a product specific distribution strategy based on product type, reimbursement and site of care
- DATA INSIGHTS: Construct a data governance approach and leverage third-party aggregator data to measure pharmacy performance
- SPECIALTY CHANNEL PARTNER SELECTION: Understand the criteria to consider for specialty pharmacy inclusion in your network around metric reporting, patient satisfaction, hubs and patient service
- NOVEL CONTRACTING MODELS: Explore the impact of new contracting models to determine the optimal contracting approach and ensure effective data sharing in specialty pharmacy partnerships
2019 Cross-Stakeholder Featured Speakers:
Vice President, Pharma Business Development & Contracting
Express Scripts, Accredo, CuraScript SD
Executive Vice President, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel