Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Patient Congress (Patient Adherence and Engagement Summit, Patient Advocacy Summit, and the Copay Summit) has been rescheduled and will now take place from Wednesday, July 29 – Thursday, July 30. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, direction from Washington, DC officials, and information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please contact our customer service team at 800-767-9499 for further assistance.
Foster an Integrated Approach to Patient Advocacy through Patient Engagement, Public Policy Education, and Stakeholder Collaboration
In its 8th year, the Patient Advocacy summit provides an opportunity for pharmaceutical manufacturers to join together with patient groups, patient leaders, and policy makers to discuss ways to tackle the complexities of patient advocacy and the health care market. As the role of Advocacy continues to advance, an organization's advocacy strategy must represent the voice of the patient during drug development, clinical trials, product market access, commercialization, public policy and legislative efforts, as well as ensure robust engagement and education of our patient populations.
- Gain insight into the recent FDA patient-focused drug development guidance's
- Collaborate with patient advocacy groups to empower patient representation across the entire product lifecycle
- Develop key performance indicators and metrics to demonstrate the value of advocacy initiatives
- Learn from multiple, high-level case studies on legislation and public policy successes to gain insights that can be directly implemented in your advocacy initiatives
- Participate in brainstorming sessions that allow for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing and the opportunity to collaborate with leading advocacy professionals on key initiatives and strategies for internal alignment and external engagement
- Network and create a community among stakeholders representing pharmaceutical manufacturers, advocacy organizations, and government agencies
2020 Featured Speakers:
As Part of the Patient Congress
The 2019 On-Site Experience
You Can't Miss The Advocacy Summit for Collaboration and Knowledge Share with Pharma, Patients, Patient Groups and More!
- Enjoy several high-level case studies giving attendees obtainable strategies that can be directly implemented into patient Advocacy strategy including defining advocacy's role in policy, education, and engagement as well as a review of top legal considerations to safeguard compliant collaboration
- Partake in multiple joined plenary sessions to break down silos including multi-stakeholder collaboration to deliver a better patient experience and FDA insight to effectively engage the patient voice in advocacy, adherence, and clinical trials
- Join think-tank sessions allowing for the opportunity to connect with leading minds in advocacy and discuss both internal and external engagement best practices let you take advantage of the familiar collaboration that takes place on-site
- Explore forward-thinking sessions around social media, health apps, and forums as well as positioning messaging to convey the value of advocacy to take your advocacy function to the next level
- Listen to successes in public policy and legislation efforts as the advocacy function continues to grow and more initiatives are being push to ensure patients are at the forefront of the healthcare system
New for 2020:
Chief Patient and Commercial Officer Perspectives
Explore Key Insights from Acer Therapeutics, Leo Pharma and More To Design Your Patient Advocacy Strategy and Improve The Patient Experience, Access, and Support.
Patient-Led Keynote Sessions
Hear First-Hand Patient Stories From Patient Leaders and Enjoy Panel Discussions and Content Created Directly from Patient Leaders and Leading Advocacy Groups!
FDA and Patient Advocacy Group Insights
Hear Directly From the FDA and Leading Advocacy Groups Such on opportunities for collaboration!
WEGO Health Patient-Choice Awards
Your Pass Includes Access To The WEGO Health Patient-Choice Awards, Where 14 Patient Leaders Recognize Innovative Pharma Collaborations And Programs That Demonstrate Measurably Better And More Transparent Health Outcomes and Promote a Better Patient Experience.
Access to Two Additional Summits!
Your Ticket Includes Access To The Entire Patient Congress. Tailor Your Onsite Experience by Exploring The Co-Located Patient Engagement and Adherence and Copay Summits!
The Networking Party
Join 150+ leaders for Music, Fun Pictures, and Drinks to network with leading pharma executives and multi-stakeholders!
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this congress valuable time spent
–Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK
The uncertainty and change in our healthcare system requires patient advocacy professionals to remain up to date on policies and issues that impact patient care. Attending the Summit provides the opportunity to learn about key issues that may impact patient advocacy, as well as network with other advocacy professionals
– Director Corporate Affairs, Tesaro Bio
Patient Advocacy Summit is an important opportunity to share best practices and learn from other who share the same passion and commitment to patients. Each year I have learned golden nuggets that I could take and apply immediately to my work.
– President and CEO, Allergy & Asthma Network
We often ask patient advocacy group to collaborate, but do not challenge ourselves to do the same. The Summit is a wonderful opportunity for us to break down silos, share best practice and identify opportunities to do more for the patients we serve
– Global Director, Oncology Patient Group Relations, AstraZeneca