Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Patient Congress (Patient Adherence and Engagement Summit, Patient Advocacy Summit, and the Copay Summit) has been rescheduled and will now take place from Wednesday, July 29 – Thursday, July 30. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, direction from Washington, DC officials, and information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please contact our customer service team at 800-767-9499 for further assistance.
Advance Stakeholder Collaborations to Drive Patient Engagement, Improve Adherence, and Enhance Health Outcomes
As every stakeholder in health care continues its efforts to increase the quality of care, improve health outcomes, and lower costs to patients and the system, we know that improving patient adherence and compliance to their medication therapies is one way to achieve those goals. The solution to this billion-dollar issue of patient non-adherence is not easy, and certainly not achieved alone. A coordinated, multi-stakeholder effort is essential to improve adherence rates among various patient populations. This track is a must-attend for executives interested in multi-disciplinary collaboration to drive patient engagement and positively influence patient adherence. Leading payers, manufacturers, providers, pharmacists, patients, and technology providers share research, innovations, and initiatives to better collaborate on adherence efforts to drive improved health outcomes.
- Align adherence efforts with health care stakeholders to develop patient-focused solutions for maximized health outcomes
- Understand how to navigate the regulatory landscape to effectively include the patient voice in adherence and engagement efforts
- Leverage patient insights to develop effective patient support programs that improve ROI
- Understand how to apply behavioral science to improve medication adherence
- Discover how to leverage patient data and partnerships to better understand patient populations and design strategies that align the goals of patients, providers, manufacturers, and payers
Rare Action Network
Ambassador for Tennessee,
NORD; Angelman Syndrome
Executive Medical Director, Population Health
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey