Analyze the Healthcare Landscape and Gain Critical Updates around Patient Interaction, Foundational Partnerships and Patient Assistance to Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risk
In a healthcare landscape with increased scrutiny around the Patient/Manufacturer Relationship and a heightened necessity to focus on patient centricity, World Congress' 2nd Annual Patient Services Compliance Summit is designed to bring industry thought leaders together to develop compliant procedures around Patient Support Services. As the compliance in collaboration has been top of mind for leading regulatory bodies, this year will bring critical updates in compliance with patient assistance programs. Explore topics from data sharing to value added services and anti-kickback regulations, enhancing patient and pharmacy relationships while mitigating risk.
- TOP LEGAL MINDS MEET: Explore top risk areas in patient operations to safeguard patient support services and hub design through opening panel setting the tone for a dynamic and interactive Summit
- INTERNAL ALIGNMENT & COMPLIANCE STRONGHOLDS: Develop strategies to ensure internal compliance across teams in a dynamic patient-centric era
- THIRD PARTY PROVIDER MANAGEMENT: Build comprehensive risk strategies around monitoring and collaborating with third party hub vendors
- MONITORING & CIA STRATEGIES: A pre-event survey will allow for real time data share during this interactive session uncovering emerging compliance strategies for monitoring patient support services
- DATA SHARING & INCREASED PATIENT TOUCHPOINTS: Mitigate risk and manage patient interactions to ensure compliance with increased patient touch points
- COPAY ACCUMULATORS & COUPON PROGRAMS: Discuss copay accumulators the future of copay and coupon programs from both internal strategy and compliance standpoint
- FIELD SERVICE TEAMS: Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
The PDF brochure for the 3rd Annual Patient Services Compliance is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Don't just take our word for it!
Outstanding and highly relevant content with excellent speakers
–-- Patient Experience Lead, UCB, Inc. Attending Companies
The evolving healthcare system requires everyone to break down silos and build more integrated solutions. World Congress Integrate meetings bring together crucial yet complementary functions: specialty network design, supply chain strategy, patient services and hubs, and compliance. It's a wonderful opportunity for the industry to reflect on how we can all serve patients more effectively and efficiently. I expect this multi-faceted event to trigger many new crossfunctional conversations and collaborations.
–-- Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., President, Pembroke Consulting, Inc.; Author, Drug Channels
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this Congress valuable time spent
–-- Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK