Join Multiple Stakeholders To Examine The Changing Healthcare Landscape, Evolving Electronic Record Use, Expanding Specialty Service Model, And Co-Pay Accumulator Uncertainty To Ensure Success In Hub Design And Support Service Strategies
World Congress' 6th Annual Patient Support Services and HUB Design Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together, from specialty pharmacies, government officials, advocacy and foundational groups, Hub providers, and more to examine HUB Design in an evolving healthcare landscape. From evolving regulator challenges, the future uncertainty of co-pay and free drug programs, the shift towards EMR, and the increase in payer owned Specialty Pharmacies it is imperative pharma and biotech executives come together to cultivate strategies that will move their Hub designs into the future of healthcare. Attendees will walk away with strategies to ensure HUBs are providing ROI for both the patient and the manufacturer.
- SPECIALTY PHARMACY & HUB DESIGN: Gain insight into the present healthcare landscape and its impact on patient services, specialty pharmacy and hub design
- HUB STRATEGY & DYNAMIC PRODUCT PORTFOLIOS: Walk away with tools and tips to develop a hub strategy designed to fit dynamic product portfolios
- E-PRESCRIBING & EMRs: Explore collaboration best efforts between manufacturer, hub and specialty pharmacy in an era of e-prescribing and EMRs
- COPAY & COUPON PROGRAMS: Discuss copay accumulators and the future of copay and coupon programs on patient assistance in the changing healthcare landscape
- FIELD SERVICE TEAMS & VALUE-ADDED SERVICES: Define compliance in field teams and value-added services to ensure compliance in the evolving healthcare landscape
- ADVOCACY & PATIENT JOURNEY MAPPING: Discuss advancements in developing person-centered patient support services and uncover ways to utilize patient journey mapping to enhance patient support design
- INTERNAL ALIGNMENT: Assess and overcome complexities in aligning marketing, hubs, market access, distribution and sales strategies for specialty brands
- DATA & TRENDS: Determine data elements to assess trends in the specialty space and enhance hub design and patient support
The PDF brochure for the 6th Annual Patient Support Services and Hub Design is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Don't just take our word for it!
Outstanding and highly relevant content with excellent speakers
–-- Patient Experience Lead, UCB, Inc. Attending Companies
The evolving healthcare system requires everyone to break down silos and build more integrated solutions. World Congress Integrate meetings bring together crucial yet complementary functions: specialty network design, supply chain strategy, patient services and hubs, and compliance. It's a wonderful opportunity for the industry to reflect on how we can all serve patients more effectively and efficiently. I expect this multi-faceted event to trigger many new crossfunctional conversations and collaborations.
–-- Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., President, Pembroke Consulting, Inc.; Author, Drug Channels
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this Congress valuable time spent
–-- Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK