Establish An Optimized Specialty Network Design And Channel Strategy To Enhance Market Access To Specialty Therapies And Improve Patient Outcomes
The 6th Annual Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit is designed to bring multiple stakeholders together including specialty pharmacies, payers, PBMs, and manufacturers to examine the future of specialty pharmacy and changing market dynamics within specialty network design. As the role of pharmacy channels becomes increasingly important in ensuring patient access, it is imperative pharma and biotech executives with specialty drug products come together to develop winning channel strategies and appropriate network designs to maximize product attributes, provide necessary patient services, and improve market reach.
- OPTIMAL PATIENT JOURNEY: Learn how to map the desired patient journey and identify the optimal patient service model to inform channel strategies and network design
- PATIENT ACCESS AND ASSISTANCE: Discover how co-pay and patient affordability impacts specialty network design
- SPECIALTY CHANNEL STRATEGY: Determine the trade-offs between open, limited, and exclusive pharmacy networks to ensure the optimal distribution model
- PRE-LAUNCH NETWORK DESIGN: Create a product specific distribution strategy based on product type, reimbursement and site of care
- DATA INSIGHTS: Construct a data governance approach and leverage third-party aggregator data to measure pharmacy performance
- SPECIALTY CHANNEL PARTNER SELECTION: Understand the criteria to consider for specialty pharmacy inclusion in your network around metric reporting, patient satisfaction, hubs and patient service
- NOVEL CONTRACTING MODELS: Explore the impact of new contracting models to determine the optimal contracting approach and ensure effective data sharing in specialty pharmacy partnerships
The PDF brochure for the 6th Annual Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Don't just take our word for it!
Outstanding and highly relevant content with excellent speakers
–-- Patient Experience Lead, UCB, Inc. Attending Companies
The evolving healthcare system requires everyone to break down silos and build more integrated solutions. World Congress' Integrate meetings bring together crucial yet complementary functions: specialty network design, supply chain strategy, patient services and hubs, and compliance. It's a wonderful opportunity for the industry to reflect on how we can all serve patients more effectively and efficiently. I expect this multi-faceted event to trigger many new crossfunctional conversations and collaborations.
–-- Adam J. Fein, Ph.D., President, Pembroke Consulting, Inc.; Author, Drug Channels
Very interactive, high-level discussions and relevant agenda topics made this Congress valuable time spent
–-- Director, Advocacy and Alliance Development, GSK
Call for Speakers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
6th Annual Specialty Network Design and Channel Optimization Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2019!