Develop Strategic Drug Pricing Models To Meet Federal And State Pricing Requirements And Ensure Transparency
The Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing Strategies Summit is designed to bring senior pricing and reimbursement leaders to discuss the future of federal and state pricing requirements, transparency regulations, and strategic drug pricing models.
Given the recent news headlines, Senate finance hearings, and the introduction of drug pricing transparency laws, drug pricing is under the national spotlight. The Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing Strategies Summit brings pricing and reimbursement leaders together to discuss the future of federal and state pricing requirements, transparency regulations, and strategic drug pricing models.
- Develop strategic drug pricing models to meet federal and state pricing requirements and ensure transparency
- Understand the Impact Of International Pricing Indexing on the US Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing
- Explore multi-stakeholder insights from manufacturers, insurers, and more on the future of drug price transparency and patient affordability
- Navigate Reimbursement Models for Medicare Part B and its impact on Medicare Drug Pricing
- Explore the use of Value-Based Pricing And Reimbursement Frameworks
- Examine Formulary Management Strategies to Deliver Value for List Price