Develop Strategic Drug Pricing Models To Meet Federal And State Pricing Requirements And Ensure Transparency
The Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing Strategies Summit is designed to bring senior pricing and reimbursement leaders to discuss the future of federal and state pricing requirements, transparency regulations, and strategic drug pricing models.
Given the recent news headlines, senate finance hearings, HHS proposals to eliminate rebates, introduction of drug pricing transparency laws and CMS's final rule on drug pricing ads, it is imperative to establish best practices in the current drug pricing landscape.
Join us to:
- Prepare for the Impact Of Rebate Restrictions On Drug Pricing
- Explore the CMS Final Rule on Drug Price Transparency in TV Ads Policy
- Examine State Drug Price Transparency Laws to Ensure Compliance
- Navigate Reimbursement Models for Medicare Part B and its impact on Medicare Drug Pricing
- Explore the use of Value-Based Pricing And Reimbursement Frameworks
- Understand The Impact Of International Pricing Indexing On The US Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing
- Examine Formulary Management Strategies To Deliver Value For List Price
The PDF brochure for the Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing Strategies Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Business Development Manager
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
Pharmaceutical Drug Pricing Strategies Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2019!