Innovative Thought Leader Engagement Techniques and Compliant Information Exchange for Both Internal and External Communications
The 3RD Annual MSL Management & Development Summit provides communication training and compliance best practices for directors of field medical personnel. Issues such as how to dynamically engage a thought leader, report medical information, and mitigate commercial overreach are analyzed, while regulatory topics surrounding off-label questions is examined both from a legal and medical perspective.An expert speaking faculty consisting of senior medical affairs professionals from leading life science organizations presents vital content for those managing or cross-functionally working with MSLs. This two day summit delivers content through in-depth sessions, collaborative panel discussions, case studies and kicks off with a robust workshop detailing the thought leader engagement process from mapping to dissemination.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Develop a comprehensive MSL training and development program for new MSLs and those with advanced therapeutic backgrounds
- Understand common compliance violations when interacting with a thought leader and develop a mitigation plan
- Manage communication firewalls between clinical and commercial entities
- Train new MSLs on how to disseminate both positive and negative feedback from thought leaders for internal medical information teams
- Evaluate HCP-MSL interactions through qualitative and quantitative metrics, as well as Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for value assessment
- Gain perspective from internal medical affairs and legal teams on how to ensure MSLs compliantly communicate off-label information
The PDF brochure for the MSL Training and Development Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Great Summit allowing for sharing of information in a setting that allows for audience interactions and networking
–Angela Juul, Director, Medical Information, GSK
This will be an opportunity for Medical Affairs professionals to examine and discuss the Medical Affairs value proposition: enhancing patient access to optimal value-based medical treatment in a healthcare system where treatment options are proliferating but resources are more constrained.
–Robert J. Schott, MD, MPH, FACC, Chief Medical Officer, Chorus, Eli Lilly and Company
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Business Development Manager
Call for Speakers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
MSL Training and Development Summit is now accepting abstract submissions for 2019!