Advance Cross-Industry Stakeholder Collaborations to Drive Patient Engagement, Improve Medication Adherence, and Enhance Health Outcomes
As every stakeholder in health care continues its efforts to increase the quality of care, improve health outcomes, and lower costs to patients and the system, we know that improving patient adherence and compliance to their medication therapies is one way to achieve those goals. The solution to this billion-dollar issue of patient non-adherence is not easy, and certainly not achieved alone. A coordinated, multi-stakeholder effort is essential to improve adherence rates among various patient populations. This track is a must-attend for executives interested in multi-disciplinary collaboration to drive patient engagement and positively influence patient adherence. Leading payers, manufacturers, providers, pharmacists, patients, and technology providers share research, innovations, and initiatives to better collaborate on adherence efforts to drive improved health outcomes.
- Align adherence efforts with health care stakeholders to develop patient-focused solutions for maximized health outcomes
- Understand how to navigate the regulatory landscape to effectively include the patient voice in adherence and engagement efforts
- Leverage patient insights to develop effective patient support programs that improve ROI
- Understand how to apply behavioral science to improve medication adherence
- Discover how to leverage patient data and partnerships to better understand patient populations and design strategies that align the goals of patients, providers, manufacturers, and payers
Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President