Patient Choice Awards
The key to advancing patient outcomes is to learn from game changers in the industry who are pushing the envelope and developing solutions that improve the lives of patients. World Congress, in partnership with Wego Health created the Patient Choice Awards to showcase pharma organizations, collaborations, and programs that demonstrate measurably better and more transparent health outcomes and promote a better patient experience. The Award Ceremony will take place in front of the entire delegation at the Patient Congress with 250+ pharma and health care professionals and partner media groups at the Patient Congress. Don’t miss this opportunity to be recognized and awarded for your organization’s outstanding work in front of your peers!
We seek to identify and reward high value initiatives and pharma organizations who develop innovative ways to include the patient voice, co-create health solutions, and improve patient outcomes. As a result, the entry process is free and winners will gain national coverage and industry-wide recognition and support for future endeavors. By applying you will have a chance to engage with patient leaders and shed light on the innovative work of your company and partners.
- Fill out the abbreviated nomination form
- Receive confirmation of application/ nomination
- If selected as one of the finalists, you will be asked to fill out the full nomination form to be considered by our judges. This is known as out finalization stage.
- Receive award results
- Attend the patient choice awards at the patient congress
Key dates and Deadlines:
- Monday December 4th- Nomination and application submissions open
- February 2nd Nomination and application submission closes
- Applicants selected for the Finalist round will be contacted by February 2nd
- Finalists must submit full nomination form and validation materials by February 26th
- Winner will be notified by March 5th
- Patient Choice Awards will be held on March 20th 12:30-2:00