Navigate the Evolving MSL Landscape, Redefine Value and Elevate Medical Affairs as a Critical Internal Stakeholder Influencing Strategic Decision Making
As we move into 2018, medical affairs teams are facing growing internal and external hurdles as well as new opportunities. Interactions between pharmaceutical companies and stakeholders (both internal and external) are continuing to evolve due to new entrants as well as new priorities and strategies for 2018 set by executive leadership. Medical Science Liaison’s face the constantly evolving definition of ‘value’ as their skill-sets and responsibilities change & grow with each coming year - The time to adapt and adopt is now!
Don’t miss out on the 2nd Annual MSL Training & Development Summit providing you with hands-on training and communication & compliance best practices to help your MSL teams excel at an operational level. This is the only event on the market tailored specifically to field medical professionals.
Also hear from and meet an expert speaking faculty consisting of senior medical affairs professionals from leading life science organizations as they present vital content for those managing or cross-functionally working with MSLs. This two day summit delivers content through in-depth sessions, collaborative panel discussions, intensive case studies and kicks off with 2 in-depth workshops catered to where you are in your career trajectory.
- Are you thinking of moving into an MSL role?
- Are you new to the MSL space?
- Have you been an MSL for over 5 years?
- Have you been in the MSL space for over 10 years?
Regardless of which box you tick, we have content & training designed specifically for you!
Introducing our 2018 Chairperson
Hear why our chair believes the event is a MUST attend
This will be an opportunity for Medical Affairs professionals to examine and discuss the Medical Affairs value proposition: enhancing patient access to optimal value-based medical treatment in a healthcare system where treatment options are proliferating but resources are more constrained.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Deep Dive with 2 hands-on workshop regardless of where you are in your MSL career:
- MSL 101: Introduction to the Medical Science Liaison
- Mid to Senior Level MSLs: MSL Best Practices and Career Development
- Key Topics Covered include:
- Redefining “Value” for MSL’s
- Evolution of the MSL Role and the Changing Medical Affairs Landscape
- Overcoming Regulatory Hurdles and Internal Compliance Pitfalls
- Innovative Data and Technology Strategies to Enhance KOL Engagement
- Learn best practices and knowledge share with your peers from:
- Merck, Astellas, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and Eli Lilly
- The only event structured to help you drive your career forward and achieve your professional goals:
- The Future of Medical Science Liaison’s: What’s Next?
- PANEL: Finding Success in the MSL Field: Do You Have What it Takes?
Deep Dive and Get into the Weeds with our In-Depth Sessions on:
- Redefining the Value of an MSL
- Embracing Data and Technology to Enhance KOL Engagement
- Evolution of the MSL Role and Changing Medical Affairs Landscape
- Navigate the Regulatory Landscape and avoid Internal Compliance Pitfalls