Cross-Sector Strategies to Achieve Health Equity, Improve Outcomes, and Reduce Costs
The 2nd Annual West Payer and Provider Summit on Social Determinants of Health for Complex Populations convenes health care leaders to learn about cross-sector initiatives aimed at removing socioeconomic barriers to care that drive unnecessary utilization and costs. Attendees discuss ways to identify and engage members and patients, align partners, and establish community-wide networks that help build capacity and meet the basic needs of high-risk individuals.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Remove community barriers that drive unnecessary utilization and costs
- Partner across sectors to implement programs with measurable outcomes
- Screen, refer, and navigate patients to necessary services
- Use and share data to personalize and enhance care
- Justify SDoH-related investments and demonstrate ROI