Women Leaders in Health Care Track
Equity * Career Pathing * Professional Development
This track convenes women executives across all sectors of health care to discuss strategies to move up the corporate ladder and advance professionally while balancing work and personal life.
- Explore strategies to ensure professional growth and empower women executives
- Engage the female workforce: Create a culture of fairness and inclusion
- Discuss organizational efforts to close the gender gap and increase opportunities for female professionals
Who Should Attend?
Executives and mentors focused on supporting women in their transition to leadership from Health Plan, Hospital and Health System, Government, Life Sciences, Venture Capital, and Employer organizations. Roles may include:
- EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers, and Department Heads
- Heads of mentorship programs
This track also benefits organizational development, leadership coaching, and talent management consultations and solutions providers offering services to the above audience.