Prevention & Well-Being Track
Holistic Well-Being • Digital Health • Wellness ROI
Gain strategies to enhance well-being programs to improve employee health and mitigate risks. Discuss approaches to personalize wellness efforts, leverage digital technology to modify behaviors, and create a healthy workplace culture.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Focus on physical, mental, behavioral, emotional, and financial health to maximize workforce productivity and minimize health care spend
- Integrate and evaluate hard and soft data to make targeted health decisions
- Assess which digital technology and wearables maximize engagement and motivate healthy behaviors
- Identify key programs, best practices, and lessons-learned that can positively impact the overall health and energy of your population
- Tailor communication efforts: Leverage social media and motivate employees to actively take control of their health and wellness
Make Well-Being a Priority: An Employer's Journey
Current Board of Director and Former Chairman,
National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS);
Chief Operating Officer
Group Vice President, Total Rewards
Discover the True Impact of Wellness with an Integrated and Personalized Approach
North America Wellness Lead
Institute CEO and Group Cofounder, Health Rosetta; Author: The CEO’s Guide to Restoring the American Dream
President and Chief Executive Officer
Greater Philadelphia Business Coalition on Health
Excellent Speakers, Excellent Conference. I am so glad I attended this meeting. I learned a lot and have new ideas for our program.
This activity, has been approved for 3.75 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at http://www.hrci.org
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.