Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The 2nd Annual Palliative Care Summit has been rescheduled. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check back or click here
In the meantime, we invite you to visit https://www.worldcongress.com/webed/ and register for these upcoming complimentary webinars.
TRANSFORMING OUR IMPACT ON HEALTH CARE DELIVERY
- Showcase the benefits of early palliative intervention in serious illness as a basis for improving health care delivery
- Improve the understanding of how palliative care can set standards for positive outcomes in value-based care
- Determine the resources necessary to create a successful telehealth model and explore its impact on palliative care
- Ensure palliative care successfully bridges the transition to hospice and other services beyond the hospital
- Discuss hospice guidelines and explore Medicare's pilot program of "open hospice"
- Review how to address the palliative care provider shortage by discussing the need for primary palliative care, what it entails, and explore an innovative primary palliative care training program
- Evaluate how to best incorporate patients' and caregivers values and preferences into care plans throughout the course of an illness in order to effectively optimize patient care