Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Connect20 Congress – Patient Experience and Engagement Track has been rescheduled. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check back or click here to receive updates as they become available. In the meantime, we invite you to visit https://www.worldcongress.com/webed/ and register for these upcoming complimentary webinars.
Patient experience is a critical component of successful organization growth. This year, join your colleagues focused in experience, engagement, nursing, quality, safety and strategy to discuss innovative tactics to elevate patient experience in your organization. Participate in presentations, case studies, panel discussions, executive networking activities and interactive live industry survey sessions, and leave with actionable strategies to:
- Uncover the journey to a standardized system-wide patient engagement platform
- Optimize service recovery through the use of CRM technologies an enterprise-wide culture shift
- Tackle challenges around patient centricity through patient journey frameworks
- Explore latest innovations in digital health that enhances the patient experience while decreasing care delivery costs
- Collaborate with HR and break down department silos to engage employees from the onboarding process and beyond
- Connect the dots between patient experience and employee engagement
- Leverage data to accelerate patient and employee experience improvement initiatives
The PDF brochure for the 7th Annual Patient Experience and Engagement Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.