Achieve Savings and Population-Based Payments by Optimizing Value, Quality, and Shared Risk Arrangements
As uncertainty around shifting CMS regulations and the ability to take on downside risk grows, top organizations find ways to overcome challenges to improving outcomes and reducing costs. The track brings thought leaders from leading ACOs and APMs, as well as key stakeholders in value-based care, to share and discover best practices and real solutions to becoming a high performance provider network.
Be empowered to:
- Maximize savings and minimize losses by reducing PAC costs, addressing data challenges, and optimizing technology
- Scale expertise beyond Medicare and move to a risk-based, multi-payer portfolio
- Gain clarity and insights into the Pathways to Success program
- Assess emerging APMs and your strategy going forward
- Determine how an ESCO's experience can serve as a foundation to improve performance in other risk-based models
The PDF brochure for the 7th Annual APM Strategy for ACOs and High-Performance Provider Networks Track is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
It was good to be able to understand better business models and institutions/physician practices/etc
Very applicable and useful information was shared. Different perspectives added great value to discussions.
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Vice President, Business Development