CONNECT. COLLABORATE. GROW.
As health care marketing and communications arrive at a precipice to either collaborate with consumers or step aside for more willing cohorts, teams – large and small – must partner with customers from campaign inception through design implementation to effectively develop, maintain, and direct hospital brand identity. The 7th Annual Hospital Marketing and Communications Summit assembles the most resourceful minds and innovative thought leaders to discuss real world lessons-learned and strategies to exceed both patient acquisition objectives and surpass B2B growth goals by utilizing digital tools and tactics to power campaigns with cutting edge data analytics.
- Leverage customer awareness and preference, tailor outreach, target messaging, and improve campaign efficacy
- Weigh the benefits of developing a brand voice to guide market recognition and develop a repair kit to reposition reputation as needed
- Evaluate best-blends for top channel efficacy based on market segmentation to measure ROI and prioritize outreach
- Increase speed to market and content personalization by implementing the latest tech advancements and digital developments
- Discover the impact of emotional connections and relatable messaging and discuss tactics to engage leadership for holistic team success
Join your peers to learn how to alleviate consumer fear that businesses are solely profit-motivated and focus on promoting transparency, authenticity, and patient-centric priorities. Connect with customers where they're at to position your hospital as top of mind and first to call for care. Collaborate with your customers to build connections that will move the needle on market share growth
The PDF brochure for the 7th Annual Hospital Marketing and Communications Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Director, Business Development