Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The Connect20 Congress – Hospital Marketing and Communications Track has been rescheduled. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. Please continue to check back or click here to receive updates as they become available. In the meantime, we invite you to visit https://www.worldcongress.com/webed/ and register for these upcoming complimentary webinars.
CONNECT. COLLABORATE. GROW.
As health care marketing and communications arrive at a precipice to either collaborate with consumers or step aside for more willing cohorts, teams – large and small – must partner with customers from campaign inception through design implementation to effectively develop, maintain, and direct hospital brand identity. The 7th Annual Hospital Marketing and Communications Summit assembles the most resourceful minds and innovative thought leaders to discuss real world lessons-learned and strategies to exceed both patient acquisition objectives and surpass B2B growth goals by utilizing digital tools and tactics to power campaigns with cutting edge data analytics.
- Leverage customer awareness and preference, tailor outreach, target messaging, and improve campaign efficacy
- Weigh the benefits of developing a brand voice to guide market recognition and develop a repair kit to reposition reputation as needed
- Evaluate best-blends for top channel efficacy based on market segmentation to measure ROI and prioritize outreach
- Increase speed to market and content personalization by implementing the latest tech advancements and digital developments
- Discover the impact of emotional connections and relatable messaging and discuss tactics to engage leadership for holistic team success
Join your peers to learn how to alleviate consumer fear that businesses are solely profit-motivated and focus on promoting transparency, authenticity, and patient-centric priorities. Connect with customers where they're at to position your hospital as top of mind and first to call for care. Collaborate with your customers to build connections that will move the needle on market share growth
The PDF brochure for the 7th Annual Hospital Marketing and Communications Summit is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.