MOVE BEYOND IMPLEMENTATION TO MANAGE EFFECTIVE CONTRACTS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Join payers and providers to discuss best practices in network and value-based contract design and management to move care delivery and financial partnerships from volume to value. Learn how leading organizations are improving outcomes and lowering costs by using contract models - including bundled payments - with value-based incentives and payment structures, building and sustaining high-value networks, and creating collaborative partnerships.
Join your colleagues this year to:
- Understand goals of providers and payers in contract arrangements to ensure a successful value-based relationship
- Manage financial risks and data-sharing challenges in risk-bearing reimbursement models
- Assess readiness for value-based contracting and outlines keys for success
- Optimize strategies to achieve positive financial and clinical outcomes through specialty bundles
- Close care gaps and create significant value through collaborative medical management strategies
- Explore the impact of HHS 2019 interoperability and information blocking rules on value-based contracting
- Leverage high-touch practice engagement model to improve patient care quality and drive efficiency
2019 Featured Speakers:
Vice President, Provider Network Management and Solutions
Premera Blue Cross of Washington and Alaska
Chief Contracting and Payer Relations Officer
UW Medicine Health System
Senior Vice President, Private Market Innovations and Quality Initiatives
America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Medical Director, Clinical Reengineering
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Senior Advisor and Medical Officer
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Medical Director, Quality and Payment
American Academy of Family Physicians
Why Attend #VBHCC19
Our mission is bring all of the health care stakeholders to the table to share innovative ways to achieve the shared goals of value-based care by improving the way care is delivered and paid for.
The VBHCC agenda highlights innovative value-based arrangements and the strategic initiatives, results, and steps to overcome the barriers in the shift from FFS to VBC.
The VBHCC networking opportunities allow thought leaders and key decision-makers from all sectors of the health care ecosystem to connect, learn, and share best practices for risk sharing and value-based care initiatives.
The VBHCC experience affords you two days of multi-stakeholder keynote discussions, with five distinct tracks for tailored learning, where the most knowledgeable people in the field convene to learn about industry best practices and exchange ideas.