Operational Strategies to Address Social Determinants and Engage Community Organizations to Realize Cost Savings
The 8th Annual Medicaid Population Health Summit brings together health plans, states, providers, and community organizations to develop operational strategies to impact the health of Medicaid populations in order to make the most of valuable resources. As states look to have more flexibility in how they manage Medicaid programs, managed care contracts and the populations they cover could be changing.
This meeting addresses how to have the most impact on the health of your members and realize significant cost savings through strategies that address community partnerships, risk adjustment, member and provider engagement, social determinants, and long term care initiatives.
Our 2018 meeting will include:
- Networking with executives from Medicaid Managed Care, Medicare Advantage, and Duals programs
- Plan, Provider, and State perspectives
- The impact of government programs reform on the health care ecosystem
- A workshop on Developing Strategic Partnerships with Community Based Organizations to Address Social Determinants of Health
- Topics on community partnerships, the opioid crisis, risk stratification, value based care, readmissions, and more!
Check back for more updates, coming soon!
2017 Speaker Interviews
Vice President, Medicaid Policy and Director, Strategic Operations
Association for Community Affiliated Plans