Address Policy, Compliance, Provider Engagement and Population Health to Improve Risk Data and Revenue Reliability
The 14th Annual Medicare Advantage Summit brings together health plans, and their partners from provider and community organizations to collaborate on addressing CMS initiatives while maximizing the increased flexibility for plans to offer more health related benefits and improve quality outcomes. Gather with leading industry executives to share best practices to ensure quality care in 2019 and beyond.
- Implement new benefit options and overcome the operational obstacles to customize care delivery
- Build innovative systems that address the specific social determinants of health affecting MA beneficiaries to enhance member engagement
- Discuss enrollment and case management improvements to intervene in the opioid crisis sweeping the MA market
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join us in Alexandria this July to learn how to capitalize on new resources granted to Medicare Advantage plans and maximize growth.
Head, Next Generation Clinic Enterprise Strategy
Director, Value-Based Contracting, Southeast Territory Liaison
Vice President, Revenue Management and Risk Adjustment
Health Alliance Plan of Michigan
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Senior Health Services
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
2017 Speaker Interview
Medical Director, Cardiology and Specialty Care
JenCare Tidewater, VA - ChenMed
Our 2018 meeting will include:
- Networking with executives from Medicaid, Medicare, and D-SNP programs
- Plan, Provider, and State perspectives
- The impact of government programs reform on the health care ecosystem
- Topics on value-based care, quality, risk adjustment, policy, payment reform, and more!