The World Congress Leadership Summit on Ancillary Products and Voluntary Benefits
Marketing Strategies to Penetrate Different Populations
For the exponentially growing specialty benefits sector, health care reform presents challenges as policies and their impact remain unclear. However, the opportunities ancillary products present to both health plans and insurance brokers are invaluable, particularly in an evolving health care landscape. While ancillary products will serve as a tool for traditional health plans to differentiate themselves and maximize their competitive edge, they will present insurance brokers with new revenue streams during a time where they may lose other revenue streams. Employers will consider voluntary benefits as a means to supplement or even replace their employee benefit packages as well as improve the health and well being of their employees. This unique Summit convenes health plans, non medical insurance carriers and brokers to discuss how to leverage voluntary and other specialty products to maximize competitive edge and profitability and meet the needs of a consumer driven market in the wake of health care reform.
Participants will walk away from this Summit with the knowledge to:
- Build the Business Case for Investing in Ancillary Benefits: Reducing Health Care Costs and Promoting Well Being of Employees
- Identify Advantages of Offering Integrated Health and Ancillary Benefits
- Effectively Market Products to Different Populations
- Dental and Medical Benefits – The Role of Dental in Overall Health
- Analyze the Impact of Health Care Reform on Specialty Benefits
- Utilize Pharmaceutical Benefits to Drive Down Overall Health Care Costs
- Expand Voluntary Benefits Packages through Partnerships with Specialty Benefit Companies
- Prepare for 2014! Products and Strategies for Selling on Public and Private Exchanges
- Recognize the Benefits of an Engaging and Interactive Enrollment Program
- Combine Consumerism with Ancillary Benefits to Broaden the Scope of Health Plan Offerings
This unique forum is a must attend for health plans, insurance carriers and brokers looking for the most current insights, innovations and solutions available in the specialty benefits sector.
The Leadership Summit on Ancillary Products and Voluntary Benefits is co-located with 3 other Summits, as part of the Health Plan Innovation Congress. HPIC 2012 provides expanded programming, offering a truly tailored educational experience for executives from commercial under 65 plans, voluntary and specialty benefits, Medicare Advantage plans, and plan sponsors/employers. Four co-located Leadership Summits will provide an unparalleled opportunity to gain solutions and tactics to drive innovation within your organization, and fine tune your business strategy for 2014 and beyond.