The World Congress Leadership Summit on Optimizing Oncology Management
The Annual World Congress Leadership Summit on Optimizing Oncology Management provides best practices and updates to the entire oncology industry, specially focusing on the payer and how they are to handle policy and program formation.
With the influx of oncology products in manufacturer pipelines and the rising cost of treatment, it is now more imperative than ever for plans to properly contain spending while providing the best possible quality of care. As more drugs and therapies start target similar molecular pathways, competition is bound to increase. This conference will help plans evaluate the jungle of treatments out there to pin point the best coverage for their members.
5 Reasons Why Health Plan Executives Must Attend the 2012 Conference:
- Discover successful strategies to improve your oncology program by boosting quality and patient satisfaction while containing costs
- Learn how to analyze treatment effectiveness and “worth” using tools such as comparative effectiveness research
- Assess the introduction of biosimilars on how they will integrate into current pathways and shift costs of oncology treatments for plans
- Review new treatments in the pipeline, such as those that require genetic testing, and how to prepare your oncology program to adapt
- Gain knowledge of provider and manufacturer contracting expertise to ensure your plan is achieving maximum cost efficiency