April 29, 2021 • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
With COVID-19 straining budgets and shining a light on low value programs, employers are looking to eliminate waste and redeploy resources to high value initiatives. When it comes to metabolic disease, including diabetes, new interventions such as precision nutrition are redefining outcomes and replacing low value programs. Learn how your organization can focus on identifying, eliminating, and redeploying low value resources toward higher value programs and sustainable outcomes.
- Discuss ways to identify low value care for metabolic disease
- Understand why all diabetes medications are not equal
- Gain insight o the cost and complexity of insulin
- Learn how precision nutrition changes the cost-value equation at the individualized-care level
- Explore why 360° care is crucial to successful outcomes
Melinda is an award-winning diabetes care and education specialist and dietitian with over 40 years of experience in the field.