August 19, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
While employers and brokers continue to develop health benefit offerings that are positioned to improve health outcomes and lower benefit costs, the needs of today’s workforce also require a focus on gender equality and diversity. Fertility benefits are gaining importance as they enable employers to meet the health and well-being needs of their employees and build an inclusive workplace culture. Moreover, without a fertility benefit, the employer usually pays for fertility services out of the general health plan, which creates an additional cost burden. In this webinar, learn about a comprehensive and cost-effective fertility benefit program that eliminates inappropriate and wasteful care while improving employees’ quality of life.
- Discuss the nature and magnitude of the fertility care problem and identify opportunities for employers to implement simple, cost-neutral solutions
- Understand existing and new fertility benefit offerings that can promote a culture of equality, diversity, and inclusion
- Adopt a Center of Excellence (CoE) model and expand access to a network of reproductive endocrinologists offering high-quality care at reduced costs
- Offer personalized support via telehealth and digital apps to help employees in their journey
- Quantify the Return on Investment (ROI) and Value on Investment (VOI) for employers
- Assess the impact of fertility benefits on employee productivity, job satisfaction, and overall health care costs
This webinar is co-hosted by World Congress and Validation Institute.