August 12, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
In the U.S., consumers very rarely know in advance what they are paying for health care or if there are any alternatives. This is one of the major reasons why employer health care costs are on the rise today. To lower costs and improve outcomes, it is essential to focus on transparency and accountability. In this webinar hear from organizations who have adopted innovative approaches to increase health care quality and value while eliminating unnecessary spend.
- Gain strategies to deliver high-value health care
- Explore direct contracting arrangements with providers to bend the cost curve
- Offer financial incentives that engage and motivate employees to utilize Centers of Excellence (CoE)
- Learn how employers use price and quality data to make accurate health care decisions and eliminate overspending
- Empower employees with tools that enable them to compare prices and choose the best care for elective procedures
This webinar is co-hosted by World Congress and Validation Institute.