July 29, 2020 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Health care organizations have always focused on patient satisfaction, but now technologies exist that enable organizations to improve their patients’ experience by creating a seamless flow of information not just between clinicians and patients, but their family members, caregivers, and other providers as well. Furthermore, as part of the recently announced ONC and CMS rules, organizations are required to implement interoperability and patient access provisions of the 21st Century Cures Act.
In this webinar, discuss ways technology can be used as a tool – an enabler – to provide patient-centric, personalized messaging and care, especially for single-physician/multi-physician practices or small community clinics in rural areas through a low-cost, secure, and reliable cloud-based system.
- Examine the benefits of a patient experience management platform to aid health care business leaders and providers amidst the current pandemic environment, such as a ‘screen to enter’ tool, as well as regulatory happenings
- Discuss applications that allow patients to engage with physicians throughout their patient journey
- Consider opportunities to better connect patients and their authorized family members/caregivers to providers and information
- Explore the advantages better engaged patients has on care outcomes and delivery, patient satisfaction, and an organization’s patient experience scores
- Hear use cases of emerging technologies, such as Edge computing (distributed compute architecture), being implemented at hospitals enabling digitization in health care
This webinar is co-hosted by World Congress and Validation Institute.