Due to unforeseen circumstances today's webinar, originally scheduled from 1:00-2:00 PM ET on Sept. 22, is postponed and will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
It is no surprise that front line workers have dealt with abundant chaos and trauma this past year which has exacerbated burnout issues. Moreover, they must also deal with the administrative burden - often having to spend an exorbitant amount of time completing paperwork and documentation, manually entering data across various disjointed systems - while caring for their patients.
It is important for caregivers to be equipped with the right tools and technology to help them ease their administrative responsibilities, prevent burnout, and enabling them to focus on providing quality care to their patients. In this webinar, learn how AI can provide clinicians real-time information, help with seamless documentation process, improve productivity, and maximize the patient experience and journey.
- Understand how to effectively integrate AI into the clinician workflow to save time and maximize efficiency
- Learn how to leverage AI and cybernetics technology to enhance clinician and patient experience, while protecting margins
- Enable real-time data collection to ease the documentation process
- Gather key provider information while booking an appointment for a patient
- Make ICD-10 coding predictions based on notes after meeting with a patient
- Gain insight into patient’s eligibility information for benefit programs like Medicaid and SNAP
Andrew C. Philip, PhD, LP
Clinical Lead and Senior Director
Primary Care Development Corporation