October 27, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
During this unprecedented time in health care, when patients and providers are learning how to interact differently with each other, it is even more important than before to ensure that the Limited English Proficient population is given the methods of communication necessary to safely access care for their chronic or sudden medical needs. Learn how a leading health care system, with 12 hospitals and more than 300 sites of care, was able to centralize language services, reduce risk, lower cost, and increase patient care and satisfaction.
- Discuss the various factors to consider when deciding whether centralizing language services is right for your organization
- Learn how to evaluate the needs of your organization and to select a vendor that meets all your requirements
- Discuss the steps and timeline needed for a successful implementation
- Review strategies to achieve a fluid technology integration, staff-buy in, and patient adoption
- Compare performance metrics and industry best practices
This webinar is co-sponsored by Sentara Healthcare and The Language Group.