July 16, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
In response to the current pandemic, federal and state legislation and regulation has rapidly changed to increase access and break down barriers to the availability, delivery, and reimbursement of telebehavioral health services. Better understand recent state and federal changes, and gain insight into how commercial payers are approaching BH services to address their members’ needs.
- Review the federal updates to regulations and guidances surrounding BH telehealth and MAT delivery and reimbursement from CMS, OCR, FCC, DEA, and SAMHSA, in response to the pandemic
- Examine how the changes may extend or be made permanent in the post-pandemic world
- Examine state legislative or regulatory changes, including applications of 1135 waivers and requirements of private payers to waive copays for telehealth
- Learn about other state initiatives and partnerships to increase access to mental health service, including efforts in NY, OH, and MA
- Hear lessons learned and insight into how health plans and MBHOs are identifying and addressing the increased needs of members during the pandemic