June 18, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Emerging technologies such as AI/ML foster innovation and economic growth. They also enable organizations to identify new ways to think and use their extensive data stores. It is more important now than ever to understand the promise and limitations of IP protections for these technologies.
In this webinar, explore current practices and strategies to protect AI innovations. Discuss emerging barriers against naming computers as Authors or Inventors for copyright and patent protection, and tips to deal with them.
- Understand what AI is and how it implements your organization’s proprietary IP
- Learn about AI protection mechanisms including patents, copyright, trade secrets, and contractual gap fillers
- Assess which type of protection is and is not available
- Gain strategies to efficiently protect AI/ML
- Hear perspectives from a university technology transfer expert who is on the front lines of AI/ML innovation
- Explore monetization models
*CLE is in the process of approval for 60 minutes of CLE credit. The type of credit allowed will be determined by the state governing NY CLE Board.