May 27, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
The novel virus has presented unprecedented challenges for health care stakeholders. Payers, providers, retail, pharmacy benefit managers, and others are currently challenged due to limited data and analytics to support disease management, patient capacity, supply chain resourcing, and financial requirements. During these unprecedented times, it is critical to effectively utilize AI to identify care gaps and drive better outcomes while curbing costs.
In this webinar, discuss a framework that integrates data from all care providers, embeds AI at the core, and produces actionable insights to strengthen patient-centric care.
- Understand the use of AI in health care
- Learn how AI supports care plans
- Deploy proactive, evidence-based interventions along a disease continuum
- Develop actionable, prescriptive, predictable, and consistent insights
- Assess AI’s ability to learn, self-heal, interoperate, and apply complex algorithms to drive better experiences
- Adopt technologies that improve engagement and ease access to care
- Review blockchain, virtual reality, and robotics