June 16, 2020 • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
As a Medicare Advantage Organization, you’re faced with the same grind every year: updating your highly complex Medicare plan documents before the annual enrollment period (AEP) begins. This year things are even more complex as, due to COVID-19, plans can make decisions to add or change benefits during the plan year which require last minute updates to their annual materials. Join this session to gain insight into the recent CMS Model Changes and how to more effectively manage and implement them for the 2021 AEP.
Examine this year’s model documents, market tendencies and data changes, while exploring best practices that can help you reduce the time spent on ANOC, EOC, and SB updates by 70%, while ensuring accuracy and reducing your risk – giving your team lots of time to make your changes and ensure they are done accurately.
- Discover how to best handle the recent CMS updates to DSNP plans and supplemental benefits in Medicare materials
- Hear best practices for applying CMS model document and data changes for the 2021 AEP such as VBID (Value-Based Insurance Design)
- Drive efficiency when managing updates across multiple plan offerings
- Be equipped to manage last minute CMS updates including the release of the Medicare Communications and Marketing Guidelines (MCMG) in July
- Outline review cycles and QA processes across plans