March 24, 2020 • 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
The March 24 Part II webinar will go into greater detail and cover the steps needed by governments and businesses leaders to use data and technology to regain and maintain the public trust, reduce fear, and get the pandemic under control as quickly as possible. The goal is to lay the groundwork to get back to normal in an orderly and trusted process based on technology producing data that can be depersonalized and shared with the public to maintain that trust.
Part II will also focus more on solutions for the hospitality, travel, entertainment, sports and similar industries and how to move the entire economy in the direction of normal.
Please send additional speaker, topic, questions to be answered and additional suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a summary take away statement from the March 17 webinar: We invite suggestions for other points to add:
- Take aggressive action now to return to normal sooner.
- National shelter in place currently seems to be the main treatment that will slow this down enough to not overwhelm the healthcare system.
- With less aggressive action or delay, business (and therefore the entire economy) will suffer.
- If you touch anything outside of your home, wash your hands.
- Existing food safety technology from companies like opsanalytics.com, jolt.com, zenput.com and others may reduce infection rates.
- The best current sources for instructions for business leaders are:
You can get access to this exclusive webinar for $199.
Source: New York Times