Address Legislative Changes and Explore Technological Advancements Impacting Intellectual Property Law
Join in-house counsel from leading companies across industries this spring to discuss critical patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting your IP strategy. Explore current trends and discuss effective approaches to protect innovations while adapting to the changing IP landscape. Network with peers, share ideas, and find solutions to day-to-day challenges.
2020 Agenda Highlights:
- Updates from the USPTO and Copyright Office
- Gain Insight on Revised Section 101 Guidelines
- IPRs: Explore New Regulations and Follow-On Petitions
- Unpack the Impact of the PTAB Constitutionality Ruling
- Review Recent Cases and Examine their Impact on IP Law
- Evaluate the Reemergence of NPEs
- Examine Implications of Recent SCOTUS Decisions: What's Ahead?
- Outlook on Considerations for IP Protection and Enforcement in China
- Strengthen Data Privacy and Security: Updates on CCPA and GDPR
- Intersection of IP and AI
- Protecting Trade Secrets
- Promote Diversity in Patent Law
The 2019 program was designed to satisfy approximately 12 hours of Continuing Legal Education credit requirements and is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
12th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is now accepting abstract submissions for 2020!