The PDF brochure for the 12th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is in production. Request it now and our Customer Service team will contact you once the brochure becomes available.
2019 Agenda Topics include:
- Hear judiciary, in-house, and external counsel perspectives
- Tackle the procedural changes at the PTAB
- Explore venue and litigation strategy in the wake of TC Heartland
- Examine how the legal implications of AI will force change to the framework of IP law
- Breakout into round tables focused on hot button topics i.e. understanding blockchain, combatting counterfeits, promoting diversity and more
- Confront the rising spectre of inadequate data privacy protection
- Address the genuine threat of trade secret theft by employees
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
12th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is now accepting abstract submissions for 2020!
Deadline is January 31, 2020.
Benefit from one-on-one meetings, corporate branding and relationship building by participating as an active corporate supporter and sponsor. World Congress offers various levels of support and sponsorship opportunities. To learn more contact:
Business Development Manager