Website Only Discount! Register now and save $100 off the Current In-Person Registration Fee! Please Mention Promo Code WEB at the time of Registration.
The 12th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum has been rescheduled and will take place later this year. Given the current circumstances and the impact of COVID-19, as well as, information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), the health, safety, and well-being of our staff, speakers, attendees, sponsors, and partners is of utmost importance to us. We will announce new dates for the 2020 Summit shortly. Please continue to check back or click here to receive updates as they become available.
Address Legislative Changes and Explore Technological Advancements Impacting Intellectual Property Law
Join in-house counsel from leading companies across industries this spring to discuss critical patent, copyright, and trade secret issues impacting your IP strategy. Explore current trends and discuss effective approaches to protect innovations while adapting to the changing IP landscape. Network with peers, share ideas, and find solutions to day-to-day challenges.
2020 Agenda Highlights:
- Updates from the USPTO and Copyright Office
- Gain Insight on Revised Section 101 Guidelines
- IPRs: Explore New Regulations and Follow-On Petitions
- Unpack the Impact of the PTAB Constitutionality Ruling
- Review Recent Cases and Examine their Impact on IP Law
- Evaluate the Reemergence of NPEs
- Examine Implications of Recent SCOTUS Decisions: What's Ahead?
- Outlook on Considerations for IP Protection and Enforcement in China
- Strengthen Data Privacy and Security: Updates on CCPA and GDPR
- Intersection of IP and AI
- Protecting Trade Secrets
- Promote Diversity in Patent Law
The 2020 program was designed to satisfy approximately 12.5 hours of CLE and is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Call for Papers
Submit Abstract for Presentations
12th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum is now accepting abstract submissions for 2020!