This case-based MasterClass explores the challenges of management, including resistance to change and lack of trust as root causes for why initiatives fail. Discuss the power of connecting people with purpose and other critical success factors that transform professionals into more effective leaders, who in turn distinguish their organizations as industry frontrunners. A unique highlight of the workshop is a case discussion, “The Bridge”, which illustrates lessons about launching, leading, and realizing value from change initiatives with implications for addressing SDoH-affected populations.
- Explore how to remove barriers and overcome engagement issues in a format that challenges participants’ decision-making process in moving from a current to a future desired state
- Discuss how to leverage a strong sense of purpose in leadership to help your organization and team overcome unanticipated obstacles as well as cultural and social barriers
- Create a higher-performing organization with a unique competitive advantage
Faculty, Harvard University; Former Associate Dean
Harvard University School of Public Health
Distinguished Professor of Innovation and Change
Tianjin University of Finance and Economics (China)
Please note – This session will not be webcast.
- Explore the need and the concept of health systems as “anchor institutions” – how do systems view their role as anchors in the community?
- What is the connection between community development and health?
- How are health systems deploying their resources in community development for optimal impact?
- How do health systems demonstrate value and ROI as they invest in community development?
President and Chief Executive Officer
Network for Excellence in Health Innovation (NEHI)