Hear from a true pioneer in the branding industry. Dave Raymond was the original Phillie Phanatic in the late 1970s for the Philadelphia Phillies. More recently, he completed the world’s most successful mascot brand launch of all-time - introducing Gritty as the Philadelphia Flyers new character and brand extension. Listen to Dave as he explores his 40+ years of branding expertise (in and outside of the sports industry), a process he has made simple and memorable as the “F-U-N of fun and marketing”. Consider a new perspective in marketing, using fun, to truly stick out and make a great impression.
- Gain perspective outside of health care to explore and consider valuable brand extensions
- Improve product awareness in the highly concentrated health care market
- Assess fun as a tool in marketing and branding campaigns
When innovation is part of your DNA, digital experiences naturally play a central role in delivering an exceptional member experience. Hear how Geisinger Health Plan is leveraging personalized digital experiences to support quality goals and manage costs while improving satisfaction of their members in the process.
- Provide intuitive experiences and programs to empower members to navigate their health care options
- Manage and optimize digital experiences with data-driven insights for maximum impact
- Discuss strategies to grow and scale for ongoing success
Geisinger Health Plan
Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
Geisinger Health Plan
The power of data can bring health plans out of the dark and help interpret essential market segments that highlight comparable demographics and health needs. Consumer segmentation can provide a roadmap for health plans to locate potential members, shape product design, and match beneficiaries to the right plan. Learn to leverage data to understand your market profile and evolve strategies to add value to consumers.
- Break down individual level data to construct an in-depth market investigation
- Recognize distinguishable member characteristics to improve product development
- Strategize approaches to tackle large quantities of data storage and man power needed to integrate collected records
- Identify late retirees and secure untapped market potential to transfer to Medicare space
Health Alliance Medical Plans
Chief Executive Officer
Social media, mobile applications, and websites are essential digital tools to educate the evolving Medicare consumer. As more seniors actively engage in these platforms, they can be utilized to inspire members to enroll, interpret benefits, and influence health care behaviors. Implement digital experiences to increase access to members, guide decisions, and expand plan membership.
- Introduce digital tactics to tailor plan messaging and build brand awareness
- Improve website navigation to build a shopping experience and increase enrollments for evolving seniors
- Track consumer patterns and developing trends to navigate decision-making mechanisms
Founder and CEO
321 The Agency
Senior Vice President, Consumer and Retail Services
An efficient strategy to reduce voluntary disenrollment can yield significant returns on investment and can positively impact Medicare Star ratings. The key to an effective strategy is to pinpoint and target members that are most likely to disenroll, and to engage with these members personally with the most efficient communication channel. In this session, the speakers will discuss strategies and tactics deployed in collaboration, that have yielded positive outcomes
- Deploy machine learning techniques and profile high risk members to predict disenrollment
- Personalize communications based on each member’s barriers to continued enrollment
- Choose right communication channel to reach members
- Measure outcomes to understand the extent that engagement interventions are impacting retention
Decision Point Healthcare Solutions
Manager, Medicare Retention Programs and Strategy
Director, Retention Strategy
The Medicare population continues to hit record highs, surpassing 50 million seniors over the age of 65 in 2017. As Baby Boomers age in and volume expands, the opportunity for enrollment growth increases and so does the challenge to scale operations.
- Discuss strategy and trends health plans are adopting as they prepare for future growth of retirees in the market and take advantage of prospective market share.
- Identify tools and techniques to support call centers and broker agents to offset the growing demand
- Gain insight into prospect and member engagement to help build an ongoing dialogue and empower members
Marketing Manager and Employer Accounts
Principal Product Manager
Principal Product Manager