Hear how leaders from providers and plans are engaging consumers in the digital age.
President, Senior Products
Tufts Health Plan
Senior Vice President; Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing, Digital Strategy, and Consumer Experience
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Senior Vice President and Chief Consumer Officer
Chief Patient Experience Officer
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Technology is a vital part of an organization’s capabilities and success in leveraging emerging technologies can improve access to health care services and information, as well as drive affordability. Discover how deploying technology and data-driven solutions will positively impact consumers’ lives, improve health care experiences, and drive meaningful change in the health care industry.
Senior Vice President; Chief Information Officer
Health Care Service Corporation
As the health care industry goes through digital transformations and move to value-based care, organizations need to redesign their workflow to connect employee-driven change and technology to better understand consumer needs.
- Discover how other industries are leveraging technology advancements and human-centered change to deliver exceptional experiences
- Apply successes and failures learned from other industries, who have navigated disruptive transformations, to health care
Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer
Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
See an integrated health system’s process to standardize a patient engagement platform. This session will highlight a sourcing activity and selection process that began a drive toward system-wide standardization but also the positive impact on the patient experience through new technology.
- Discuss ways to unite a diverse group of stakeholders in selecting system-wide technology products.
- Describe a new standard of technology and service that positively impacts the patient experience while reducing costs.
Director, Care Experience
Henry Ford Health System
Digital health tools have the potential to increase access to care, create personalized care and better engage patients through their health care journey. Join industry leaders to discuss the latest innovations in digital health which enhance the patient experience while decreasing care delivery costs.
- Explore how innovative digital technologies are being leveraged to guide and support patients along their journey
- Envision different patient use cases where these digital technologies can have the biggest impact
Associate Vice President, Transitional Care Management, Health Solutions
Program Director, Virtual PSA Monitoring, Radiation Oncology
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
Senior Manager, Partnerships, Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator
Boston Children's Hospital
Occasionally service breakdowns leave patients, family members, or visitors feeling as if their expectations have not been met. When that happens, service recovery is the special effort we make to restore trust and confidence. In this session, discuss best practices to enhance patients’ perception of their care experience and the organization’s responsiveness and discover emerging tools to improve service recovery processes.
- Leverage technology to engage staff and patients through real time survey feedback and service recovery moving to shared service model across all sites
- Analyze how to quantitatively show service recovery experience outcomes
Administrator, Customer Experience Relationship Management
Break down department silos and learn how HR organization development and employee engagement initiatives can join forces to employ subtle behavioral expectations that makes a difference.
- Introduce and hardwire behavioral expectations to the staff starting from the interview process to the employee onboarding process and beyond
- Discuss how to get further into the organization and engage employees to apply ideas created by leadership
Chief Experience Officer
Holy Redeemer Health System
Vice President, Patient Engagement and Chief Experience Officer
Holy Name Medical Center