Health care increasingly is focusing on the patient experience and human-centric care. Kristen Terlizzi spent two months postpartum in the hospital due to complications of placenta accreta, a life threatening pregnancy complication requiring attentive multidisciplinary care. Hear Kristen’s story of how a severe maternal event can still have a positive patient experience.
Maternal Health Advocate; Co-Founder
National Accreta Foundation
It's time to turn the talk about being consumer centric into action! How do we reach consumers where they are to engage them in their health? How do we create exceptional service experiences for members? How do we make patients feel safe and cared for while in care? Fostering a trusted, responsive, efficient experience is needed to attract, treat, and retain customers. Learn how to engage and build trusting customer relationships by honoring privacy and preferences. Turn every encounter into a positive experience, driving loyalty and retention, while growing market share.
Head of Product Marketing
SAP Customer Data Cloud
Hear how leaders from providers and plans are engaging consumers in the digital age.
Senior Vice President; Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing, Digital Strategy, and Consumer Experience
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Chief Patient Experience Officer
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
This panel brings together leaders in health innovation to discuss how human-centered business strategy can help us to transform health experiences. We will cover topics such as how to include patients and others from the health care ecosystem in the innovation and design process, why it’s important to consider measures that will drive the success of health experiences, and how to identify “shiny object syndrome” and other distractions. Learn firsthand how to build successful interdisciplinary teams for human-centered innovation, and what it takes to create meaningful culture change.
Founder and Chief Experience Officer
Vice President, Consumer Centered Quality
Commonwealth Care Alliance
Innovation Design Strategist
As the health care industry goes through digital transformations and move to value-based care, organizations need to redesign their workflow to connect employee-driven change and technology to better understand consumer needs.
- Discover how other industries are leveraging technology advancements and human-centered change to deliver exceptional experiences
- Apply successes and failures learned from other industries, who have navigated disruptive transformations, to health care
Executive Vice President, Chief Digital Officer
Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
Understand how your organization can drive effective social media integration on all platforms to showcase success, optimize engagement, reach the right audiences, as well as acquire new prospective patients and physicians.
- Develop strategies to ensure tone and voice are consistent across social media
- Explore ways to craft branded multimedia and repurpose content to meet the needs of different social media platforms
Director of Digital Media
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital tells the stories of women leading medicine through their podcast, “Charged.” The podcast’s conversational format highlights the groundbreaking work of doctors, nurses, researchers and administrators at the hospital to break boundaries, initiate life-changing research, improve the health and well-being of those they serve and provide exceptional care. Learn how podcasts have enabled Mass General to highlight stories that showcase the work of the hospital, while humanizing those doing the work and broadening the reach of the institution.
- Understand the genesis, goals and process for creating the podcast and how hospitals can take on similar initiatives
- Examine the journey of podcast creation, from planning and recording, to promotion and evaluation
- Learn the impact similar initiatives can have on increasing your footprint and impacting social change
Marketing Manager, Digital Content
Massachusetts General Hospital
Build meaningful relationships with influencers, such as celebrities or community leaders, to help promote your organizations’ brand and mission.
- Step through opportunities for asset co-creation, channel optimization strategies, and ways to leverage complementary partner brands to build good will
- Learn how influencers can help guide consumer choice, raise awareness of services, build trust, and enhance your community outreach
Director, Community and Government Affairs
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Vice President, Marketing and Communications, National Capital Region
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Online presence is key to reach your consumer in the digital era. However, creating cohesion between various platforms can be expensive and time consuming. Discover how to create platforms for all areas of engagement within budget and how to evaluate their coordination.
- Use analytics to examine how well your platforms perform and to gain market insights
- Create digital platforms that engage with a variety of audiences to build your brand and create the best user experience
Executive Director, Marketing, Content and Creative Services
Senior Director, Marketing, Content and Creative Services